This post contains some affiliate links, disclosure policy here.
It all started with a call from my sister asking if we wanted to go camping and then this hat.
As soon as I saw it I thought, why not glam up our little camping trip. Who says camping means you have to “rough it”. We’re going glamping!
Glamping is the combination of camping with those little glamorous touches of luxury. Glamping is pretty & cozy. Glamping is delicious food. Glamping is fine wines. Glamping is still spending time in the outdoors. But with style.
I put together some fun glamping essentials to bring with on your next outing and you will feel pampered and fancy no matter where in the wilderness you are.
- Any event is more glamorous with twinkling lights.
- When you’re camping to escape the desert heat there’s nothing like a cool cocktail in these adorable Cactus cocktail glasses.
- Melamine plates are a must when camping. These make any meal prettier, and Target does not disappoint with their selection (plates, tumblers, set).
- Carry your s’mores fixings to the fire in style with a pretty tray.
- Lantern lighting with electric candles for a romantic glow in your tent or on your table (cream, gold) .
- Throw pillows to cozy up your sleeping arrangements (turquoise, white knitted, lovely day).
- Cozy up to the fire in this throw, just keep the tassels out of the flames!
- A cute little fireside table to hold your drinks and s’mores fixings.
- No campsite is complete without an outdoor rug.
Another thing to think of is the food! Clamping calls for more than just hotdogs and burgers. Our household revolves around food so camping eats must also satisfy this hungry tribe. That requires a little planning and organization before hand so you aren’t stuck out in the wild without anything to eat.
Have fun with it and try to use the most make ahead recipes you can find so you aren’t slaving over a hot fire (literally!) your whole trip. Whatever you take, don’t forget the S’mores fixings!
Keep it simple and don’t blow your whole budget but have fun with it. It just takes a little planning and organization to have the glamping adventure of your dreams.